Wednesday, June 10, 2009

My dear sister wedding

The first time to be a blogger....should start 3 years ago... i am new and i am fresh LOL

I am from UTAR FES located in setapak, just graduated and now searching jobs.

My sister just had her wedding and our family was so happy!!!!Congratulation my sister..wish u happily ever after. Here are my sister weddings photo. The photos is selected coz there are a lots of them.

Photobucket
flood....that will not stop the wedding!!!

PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Love this one

Photobucket
my uncle wants to be superman!

PhotobucketPhotobucket
My PARENTS drinking tea

Photobucket
My Sis and her husband posing!!

Photobucket
Thanks to my friend who attended the wedding

Photobucket
chuen kar Fook!!

Photobucket

Photobucket
She is my special one...Thank you my love..


Although it is tiring preparing all the wedding event, We were very happy!!! This is the first time my family having such a big big event!!! Thank you all ....

No comments:

Post a Comment