Thursday, June 11, 2009

Tao Cuisine @ Juru Auto City Penang

Tao Cuisine located @ Juru Auto City Phase 3, It has a comfortable environment, it is a merged lounge and restaurant. Although it is buffet, but the buffet type is by ordering sets of foods, and the food are good!!! And it is not expensive like JOGOYA....LOL..

I have been there 3 times, 2 for christmas celebration and one for my galfren birthday celebration.

There are some dishes i will recommended, where for me is a must to order!!!

Photobucket
The scallopsssss!!!My favourite!!

Photobucket
Abalone

Photobucket
Fried Squid

Photobucket
Squid again!!

Photobucket
This one i think is prawns..(lai liu har)

Photobucket
Fried Dory Fish

Photobucket
The dishes we ordered!!

To remind you guys..The lamb chop is good, and u have to order as much as you want...LOL

And also the steamed unagi, baked mushrooms.....and many many more!!!! I think booking is essential just in case you can't get seats...

No comments:

Post a Comment